Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lost childhood toys

So while going through our attic my hubby pulls down a large black bag saying, "I think this is yours."


It turned out to be a few of my stuffed animals from my childhood!!



How fun to go through there and find a care bear with it's little tuft of hair gone because I liked to cut it off. You see, my sister would normally get the same toys as I, and I only wanted to make sure I knew which was mine...so she couldn't play with it. Seems reasonable enough to me.







 

And then there is Beaver.  
I don't know why but my brother, sister and I always fought over this thing.

It is rather scary looking now :)



 

But my Best Friend was Velvet.  

My dad bought him for me for Christmas when 
I was 8.

He has a velvet nose and had a velvet bow until
I decided she was a he. 






So my dad took the bow and made a tie out of it :)

Velvet has worn it the same way for 22 years. 


He doesn't like change.

No comments:

Post a Comment